Nicki Minaj - Nicki Minaj To Make Fashion Debut?

Nicki Minaj is negotiating to release her own range of clothes in 2012.

Nicki Minaj is planning to release her own fashion line.

The eccentric rapper - who has previously launched her own lipstick through cosmetics brand MAC - is expected to create a collection this year, her manager has confirmed.

Cortez Bryant said it was a priority to "negotiate a deal with a fashion house so Ms. Minaj can sell her own line of clothes."

Nicki, who is well known for her outrageous dress sense, has previously credited cartoon character Marge Simpson for inspiring her crazy wigs and hairpieces.

The 29-year-old 'Super Bass' hitmaker said: "Never did I think I would be rocking the Marge Simpson.

"But you know what, now that I am [wearing] them I see that she was cutting edge and before her time. So shout out to Marge.

"My wigs are ever changing in height, width, shade, size. They make me feel happy. Wearing them makes me feel that I can be a different person every day and that is kind of exciting."