"When [Nicki Minaj] Came On The Set I Was Like, 'Man She Fine As Sh*t'"

Singled Out: "When [Nicki Minaj] Came On The Set I Was Like, 'Man She Fine As Sh*t'"

[SOHH highlights a hot single each week and offers a unique look at the song. After New York rapper The Kid Daytona explains why "God Is Good", G.O.O.D. Music MC Big Sean tells why he asked Nicki Minaj to "Dance".]

Me and Nicki have had a relationship for a while as friends. I've known her since we were working on Kanye West's album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantast.

We were all out in Hawaii kickin' it and from there we've always been cool.

The "A$$" song had already been getting alot of play before it was even a single, so the label asked me if I wanted to do anything special for the radio version. I was thinking about adding another verse, but then I realized that wouldn't be that special, so I started thinking about putting someone else on it. That's when I thought about Nicki.

I hit her up and she said she loved that song and she listened to it all the time with her tour dancers. Two days after I asked her, she killed it, sent it back and told me she wanted to shoot the video for it.

When she came on the set, I was like, "Man she is fine as sh*t." D*mn, she look good. There was alotta chemistry, right? [laughs] Hell yeah. We go together good! .

That's my favorite video strictly because of her.