Nicki Minaj Gets Nasty On The Lips, Caught K-I-S-S-I-N-G Nas

News: Nicki Minaj Gets Nasty On The Lips, Caught K-I-S-S-I-N-G Nas

Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:50AM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

Young Money star Nicki Minaj is no stranger to making headlines for locking lips with celebrities and continues the tradition in her new Nas-featured "Right By My Side" music video.

In the Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded visual, Nasty Nas portrays the rapper's love interest.

Nicki Minaj has posted the official music video for her brand new single 'Right By My Side' which features R&B star Chris Brown as well as hip hop star Nas portraying her boyfriend in the film. The 'Fly' star can be seen sharing several intimate moments including a passionate kiss at the end of the film with the rapper - which saw her teaming up once again with director Benny Boom. The singer has a blonde hairstyle throughout the video and also can be seen dancing and joking around with Chris during one scene. (Capital FM)

Nicki relies on a romantic vibe and setting to tell the song's story.

It's all pretty rosy as the lovesick couple share deep conversation and an inside joke as Nas hands his honey a silver dollar, which she flips into a wishing well. The clip has all the makings of a Nicholas Sparks romance flick: There's PDA, hand-holding, shopping trips and outdoor lunches. In one scene, Nas -- who sports his trademark h! alf-moon Caesar and big-framed 1980s-inspired glasses -- surprises Nicki with a new car, topped off with a pink bow, of course. The reigning rap queen is so excited she leaps into his open arms. (MTV)

Last month, Minaj talked about getting the Internet steaming over recent footage of her and pop icon Madonna kissing.

During an appearance on 'The Graham Norton Show', she said: 'You can't really call it making out. She kissed me but I didn't kiss her back. I wasn't expecting it and I was shocked like everyone else. I was shaking and thinking, 'Is this really happening, why is she doing this?' 'It was the strangest thing ... she had very soft lips.' (Monster & Critics)

Back in January, Madonna downplayed the seriousness behind their intimate moment.

Behind closed doors, Madonna said, "I'm the easy one... I go home and I wash my face and I put on my sweat pants, and I lay down on the bed and i say, 'Oh, please rub my feet,' and he says, 'No, you rub my feet!' He's not the only one she's been kissing, as Nicki Minaj, her "Gimme All Your Luvin'" collaborator, revealed on Twitter recently. "I did, but it was her birthday! I just gave her a birthday kiss. No tongue, who said tongue?" Madonna said. "She has lovely lips." (Billboard)

Check out a recent Nicki Minaj interview below: