Nicki Minaj loves British style

Thursday May 31 2012

Nicki Minaj has revealed her "love" for British fashion.

With the diamond jubilee of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II just around the corner, a host of US celebrities including Eva Longoria and Kim Kardashian shared their favourite things about UK style. The A-Listers are frequent visitors to the country and have fallen for its individual, original way with fashion.

"All of the stuff I wear when I am in London is from London. I love it. I love, love, love, love British style," Nicki Minaj enthused in a montage on UK TV show Lorraine.

Eva Longoria revealed her favourite British shops. With pals like Victoria Beckham and a stellar career in the movie and TV industry, the brunette beauty can certainly pick from the finest designer garments, but revealed that she loves to hit the UK high street.

"I like to say I got this in London," she said while showing off her dress. "I love Topshop, I love Zara."

Kim Kardashian also expressed her love of British style. The reality TV star recently visited London with her beau and fellow fashion lover Kanye West, and was in awe of those around her.

"I think it [British fashion] is really good and really different. Everyone is so individual, I think everyone has a different style. Every person I see has their own totally individual style," she said. "I love to mix highs and lows [in fashion]. I think it is always a good balance to mix. I like to mix it up for sure."

Kelly Brook also explained why the British high street is second to none when it comes to stylish bargains. The star consistently wows with her feminine yet demure outfits and is one of the most photographed women in the UK.

"What I love most about the British high street is that is it so on trend, it is so immediate. The fact that you can see something on a celebrity or on the red carpet and they can just turn it around so quickly and be inspired by that and do their own version of it. You always feel like you are absolutel! y on the pulse of British fashion, which is fantastic," she gushed.

Cover Media