Nicki Minaj unveils fragrance bottle

Nicki Minaj has unveiled the bottle for her new fragrance - and it looks exactly like her with a long pink wig and cleavage.

The 'Super Bass' hitmaker took to her twitter account to show her 14.2 million followers the image of her Pink Friday scent's container, which bears a striking resemblance to the rapper when she sports a long pink wig.

It also has a significant cleavage.

Nicki has described the smell of the fragrance - which will be released in late September - as similar to 'angels playing' and she says it will come packaged in 'dope box sets'.

She said in a statement: 'I am so excited about my fragrance debut, and am proud to partner with Give Back Brands for such a personal project.

'I have always been a huge fan of great fragrances; this is yet another extension of my creative expression and I can't wait to share it with the world. I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!'

Give Back Brands is the same company behind Justin Bieber's Somebody scent.

The 29-year-old star recently admitted she likes her smells to make her feel 'sexy and confident'.

She said 'I like scents that feel summery, but have a va-va-voom. I want to smell like a sexy and confident woman, not like candy.'