Nicki Minaj to re-release 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' album

Rapper Nicki Minaj is re-releasing her most recent album with additional songs and a slightly different title in November 2012.

MTV reports on the red carpet at the 2012 VMAs (Video Music Awards) Minaj stated "I'm releasing my album in November. It's called Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up

Minaj goes on to say I'm putting lots of new songs on there. I'm actually going to drop my new single next week so barbz, you are going to spaz, you are going to love it, you are going to go crazy.

Digital Spy says the new single will drop September 10. So far, Minaj has not announced the title of her new single or how many new songs will be added to the album. The original album has 19 songs and the deluxe edition has 22.

Minaj preformed at the MTV VMAs with singer Alicia Keys on a song called Girl on Fire, on Thursday, September 6. Minaj won the award for Best Female Video for her single "Starships.

Photo Courtesy of INFDaily