Straight-Talking Nicki Minaj Is Nasty For A Reason

Ain't gonna blow smoke up nodody's rear end
Ain't gonna blow smoke up nodody's rear end


Nicki Minaj wants you to know that shes not a bitch and that her blunt and oftentimes harsh comments to contestants on American Idol are for their own good.

I know that sometimes when I speak in a really blunt way like I do, people take that as me not loving and caring about these people. But I really do, I feel like they're family to me. But I feel like I'm not doing them a service if I blow smoke up their as**, and I just refuse to do that, the 30-year-old told The Hollywood Reporter.

Having said that, Nicki claims that she is upset to see contestants get booted off the show and was especially devastated when Burnell Taylor was eliminated a couple of weeks ago.

The star said: When I see someone come from nothing, and their family just lost everything in Hurricane Katrina, and they had to rebuild ... I remember my own childhood, and I remember how many children are out there suffering now. Burnell, not only did he have such a beautiful story, but he had such a unique voice and unique spirit. So yeah, those tears were real for Burnell.

Meanwhile HollywoodLife is claiming that AI producers have been pushing all season for a girl to win. The site quotes a source as saying: The producers are doing everything in their power to get a finale that consists ofAmber [Holcom]andCandice [Glover]; they want to change theIdolmold that has consisted of a white guy winning, so nothing would be better in their eyes then to have two African American women in the finale.