Nicki Minaj gets licki ahead of Super Bowl

She looks like she's matched her outfit to her favourite biscuit.

Maybe that's why she's licking herself.

Nicki performs at Sunday's Super Bowl with Madonna before heading here.

She told Wonderland magazine: "I think I was born in London in a past life. I was probably queen."

The star's raunchy new music video has been banned from a U.S. TV network.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) bosses are refusing to broadcast the hip-hop star's video for Stupid H**, with sources telling TMZ.com it won't be aired as it's too explicit for the channel.

The clip features several scantily-dressed female models, suggestive dance moves, and shots of Minaj's thong-clad butt.

The track will be included on Minaj's forthcoming album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is due to hit shelves in April.

However the pink-haired singer has revealed that her appearance off stage is far more subdued.

She said: "Obviously what I would wear at home is not what I would wear up on stage.

"When I'm at home it's a way more introspective character and the person people see on stage is anything but."