Madonna and MIA serenade Nicki Minaj on her birthday!

We bet Nicki Minaj felt pretty darn cool this week. The rapper was filming a new video alongside pop icon Madonna and bad girl singer/rapper MIA. However, it just so happens that Nickis 29th birthday fell on a day of filming, so what else could Queen Madge and MIA do but sing Happy Birthday to the Pink Friday star!

The video is being shot for Madonnas new single Give Me All Your Love, but wont be released until early 2012. After the ladies sang to Nicki, they gave her a kiss whilst, reportedly, the cast and crew on set whooped and cheered. Afterwards, Nicki said to the crowd,

You know what? Thank you so much and I have to thank the queen, Madonna, for giving me this amazing opportunity. I love her so much and she is fierce. She didnt have to do this for me and MIA, but we love you and thank you so much for everythingDid you get my kiss with Madonna? Oh my God!

Well, we suppose having Madge and MIA sing in your birthday is cooler than the drunken slurs of our family members as they all try and hit that last high note.