Madonna and M.I.A. sing Happy Birthday to Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj has had a pretty amazing year, shes won awards, had tiny girls cover her songs on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and now shes had Madonna and M.I.A. sing her happy birthday.

We know this happened because Madonna uploaded it to SoundCloud so we could all hear what Madge singing happy birthday sounds like.

Its pretty exciting to hear such a behind the scenes moment. We do feel a little bit sorry for M.I.A though, Madonna completely out sings him. People cheer a lot, but we suppose if we witnessed Madonna singing happy birthday wed cheer too.

After the singing Nicki thanks Madonna and M.I.A. and it sounds like someone get a bit of a birthday smooch, at the end of the clip Nicki asks if anyone got the shot of them snogging on camera. We totes know that feeling Nicki.

Have a listen here.

Madonna/nickibdayfromMadonnamia">Madonna and M.I.A Sing Happy Birthday to Nicki Minaj by Madonna