Nicki Minaj - Nicki Minaj Praises Madonna Kiss

Nicki Minaj says kissing Madonna in the pop superstar's new video 'Give Me All Your Love' was ''sooooo good''.

Nicki Minaj says kissing Madonna was "sooooo good".

The 'Super Bass' hitmaker - who locked lips with the pop superstar while filming the video for 'Give Me All Your Love', the first single from the 'Material Girl' singer's forthcoming album - explained while she was "shocked" to receive a smooch from the star, it was an enjoyable experience.

Writing on her twitter page, Nicki said: "OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!!

"It was recorded!!! *hopes & prays this footage appears somewhere*

"I was shocked but kissed back! (sic)"

However, this isn't the first time the rapper has been propositioned by a fellow star, as Nicki recently admitted Rihanna is always "fondling" her.

She said: "Rihanna heard my song, 'Fly', and loved it. She sang it beautifully, so now when I see her she of course teasingly fondles me. She fondled me at the MTV Awards and the America Music Awards. I love her.

"She's the best fondler ever because security didn't hem her up and she left to tell about it!"