Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday With Madge & M.I.A.

08:49, Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Nicki Minaj received a special treat for her 29th birthday, as Madonna and M.I.A. celebrated her big day on the set of their new music video.

Madge and the Paper Planes star sang happy birthday to Minaj as they shot the promo for collaboration, Give Me All Your Love, which is expected to premiere early next year.

After serenading the Young Money rapper, Madge kissed Nicki as the cast and production crew cheered.

The Super Bass hitmaker then gushed: "You know what? Thank you so much and I have to thank the queen, Madonna, for giving me this amazing opportunity."

"I love her so much and she is fierce. She didn't have to do this for me and M.I.A., but we love you and thank you so much for everything."

Minaj then joked: "Did you get my kiss with Madonna on camera? Oh my God!"

Nicki previously teased her smooch with the Queen of Pop, telling her followers on Twitter that it was more romantic than Madge's infamous snog with Britney Spears at the 2003 MTV VMAs.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311