Nicki Minaj's birthday kiss from the 'Queen of Pop' (VIDEO)

Madonna gives all her 'luvin' to the birthday girl.

Remember when Nicki Minaj bragged about being kissed by Madonna? Now, that eye candy moment has surfaced!

According to Just Jared, Yahoo! Music was the first website to release the video of the girl-on-girl liplock which occurred during the shooting of a scene from Madonna's single, "Gimme All Your Luvin'."

In the video, we see the Material Girl walk over to Minaj with cupcakes followed by a kiss on the lips. We can also hear the rapper say, "I have to thank the queen, Madonna, for giving me this opportunity. I love her so much, and shes fierce, and she didnt have to do this for me and M.I.A..Did you get the kiss with Madonna on camera?

After the unexpected moment which occurred on or around Minaj's birthday, she tweeted: "OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

Clearly, the "Super Bass" singer couldn't stop gushing about that quick kiss, but what did Madonna have to say about it?

"It was her birthday and it was actually the end of one of those long days of shooting, and we were all giving a birthday toast to her. After a few sips of champagne, I kissed her," she told Anderson Cooper, via Yahoo! Music.

As MTV mentions, Minaj's 29th birthday is one she definitely won't forget: being served cake and champaign while being sung "Happy Birthday," all the while being on set with the iconic Madonna and M.I.A.!

Check out the footage below: