Nicki Minaj's New Album Leaks Online

10:39, Thursday, 29 March 2012

Nicki Minaj's new album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded has leaked online ahead of its official release next week.

The Stupid Stupid singer's sophomore LP - which features collaborations with Chris Brown, Drake and Lil Wayne - has emerged on various music and file sharing websites just days before it was due to be unleashed on 2nd April.

New tunes such as Come On A Cone, Roman Holiday and Pound The Alarm are among those tracks that have leaked in full.

The Young Money rapper is yet to comment on the incident, which comes weeks after Minaj confirmed the tracklisting for Roman Reloaded, which sees her also team up with Rick Ross and Beenie Man.

The 29-year old has previously said of her forthcoming release: "I'm not going to break my album down based on percentage of rap and singing.

"What it is, is amazing music. And what it is, is music that I created and I had a blast making and it's going to be very free an! d exhila rating."

Minaj added: "It's going in a very free, exhilarating direction in terms of me owning who I am and me enjoying the process of making music. I think that when you get the album, you'll feel as if I had absolutely no boundaries."

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311