Nicki Minaj unveils 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' tracklisting

Nicki Minaj has unveiled the tracklisting for her second studio album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

The record features 19 tracks - 22 on the deluxe edition - including collaborations with Lil Wayne, Nas and Chris Brown.

Nicki Minaj: Pink Friday Roman Reloaded

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded will be released on April 2 in the UK and April 3 in the US, and features lead single 'Starships' as well as buzz tracks 'Stupid Hoe' and 'Roman Reloaded'.

'Roman in Moscow', which leaked in December, does not appear on the album, while Britney Spears isn't listed as appearing on 'Masquerade', as had been rumoured.

"I'm not going to break my album down based on percentage of rap and singing. What it is, is amazing music. And what it is, is music that I created and I had a blast making and it's going to be very free and exhilarating," Minaj said of the album.

"It' s going in a very free, exhilarating direction in terms of me owning who I am and me enjoying the process of making music. I think that when you get the album, you'll feel as if I had absolutely no boundaries."

> Nicki Minaj: 'I want to dethrone Jay-Z as rap mogul'
> Nicki Minaj: 'New album Roman Reloaded will be important for hip-hop'

The Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded tracklisting is as follows:

1. 'Roman Holiday'
2. 'Come On A Cone'
3. 'I Am Your Leader' ft. Cam'ron & Rick Ross
4. 'Beez In The Trap' ft. 2 Chainz
5. 'HOV Lane'
6. 'Roman Reloaded' ft. Lil Wayne
7. 'Champion' ft. Nas, Drake & Young Jeezy
8. 'Right By My Side' ft. Chris Brown
9. 'Sex In the Lounge' ft. Lil Wayne & Bobby V
10. 'Starships'
11. 'Pound The Alarm'
12. 'Whip It'
13. 'Automatic'
14. 'Beautiful Sinner'
15. 'Marilyn Monroe'
16. 'Young Forever'
17. 'Fire Burns'
18. 'Gun Shot' feat. Beenie Man
19. 'Stupid Hoe'

Deluxe edition:

20. 'Turn Me On'
21. 'Va Va Voom'
22. 'Masquerade'

Listen to Nicki Minaj's single 'Starships' below: