Nicki Minaj Talks Tonguing Nas, Drake and Chris Brown Brawl, and More

When Nicki Minaj dropped her visual for "Right By My Side," eyes widened at the sight of the Pink rapstress shoving her tongue down fellow Queensman Nasir Jones' throat.

In her interview on the Tim Westwood radio show, Minaj yucks in her faux English accent about the chemistry between her and God's Son. "It worked, it was like hip-hop, Queens royalty," she said. "Outside of the kiss, it just had so much chemistry, just a real hood relationship and I wanted to portray that because there's so much love in that and so much passion was there."

The bubbly femcee also weighed in on her label mate Drake's nightclub duel with Chris Brown. "Young Money till the death of me but I don't approve of people doing things that aren't conducive to an amazing career."

She did help Drizzy cope with the controversy. "I spoke to Drake and I told him from the bottom of my heart how i felt," she said. "I'm like, 'Baby you are a superstar and I need you to realize that and he did nothing wrong. Rumors are rumors and that's what it is but I just told him, 'It's time to remember who you are."

She also dropped the bomb that her "Beez In The Trap" partner 2 Chainz will be joining her on the American leg of her tour and that another collabo is in the works. However, Minaj only gave half the title, "I Love..."

Check out the full interview below.