Nicki Minaj Calls 'Ice Age 4' Role 'The Best Job In The World'

Nicki Minaj Calls 'Ice Age 4' Role 'The Best Job In The World'

Nicki Minaj has called her role on 'Ice Age 4' "the best job in the world", explaining that working alongside Queen Latifah was a dream come true.

The singer/rapper is quoted by Flicks & Bits as saying that she considers the project one of the highlights of her career.

"I just think it's a blessing and an honour. And seriously, I can't believe I'm in an Ice Age movie," she said. "My nieces and my little brothers, they're freaking out. They think I'm making it up. They won't believe it until the movie comes out that I'm doing a voice in 'Ice Age 4'."

On Latifah, she gushed: "I've looked up to her for so many years, she embodies everything that I'd like to do, you know? She went from acting, she does acting, animation voices - she's everything to me.

"To be a part of something she's a part of makes me very proud. Just working in that environment, the people on the movie were dope people. Everyone was so encouraging. When I was working on it I was like, 'This is the best job in the world!'"

It was revealed earlier today that a brand new short from The Simpsons will precede the film in cinemas.

Nicki Minaj performs in London - PHOTOS

Jennifer Aniston 'Turns Down Justin Theroux's Marriage Proposal'?Justin Bieber: Harry Styles And My Mum! AREN'T An ItemScott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian As Loved Up As Ever!