Nicki Minaj: "I Think Boobs Are Very Empowering"

12:52, Monday, 2 July 2012

Nicki Minaj has revealed she finds it "empowering" signing her female fans' boobs.

The Starships hitmaker, who was named Best Female Hip-Hop Artist at the BET Awards last night (1st July), is quoted by The Sun as saying: "I think boobs are very empowering and signing them is even more empowering.

Ive been doing it for years. Wherever I go, I sign boobs.

She went on to add that she still likes signing her male admirers' chests, stating that she finds 'moobs funny.'

The Young Money star also hit the headlines last week after revealing that she 'doesn't approve' of the feud between her pal Drake and Right By My Side collaborator, Chris Brown.

NME reported that Minaj told Radio 1Xtra DJ Tim Westwood, that she isn't a fan of "talented people doing things that aren't conducive to an amazing career".

She is quoted as saying: "I spoke to Drake, and I told him from the bottom of my heart how I felt. I'm like, 'Baby, you are a superstar, and I need you to realise that'.

"He did nothing wrong, of course. Rumours are rumours, and that's what it is. Sometimes, you just need to go to bed. Go to the hotel and have an early nap. There's nothing wrong with that."

Breezy has! now see med to reignite tensions between himself and Drake by apparently dissing Drizzy in new song, I Don't Like.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311