Nicki Minaj: Drake is incredible

Nicki Minaj belives Drake is an "incredible talent."

The pop star collaborated with the rapper on track Moment 4 Life from her Pink Friday album.

Nicki works with Drake frequently and sang onstage with the Take Care star during his performance at the Wireless Festival in London last weekend.

She appreciates Drake's art.

"[Drake's an] incredible talent," Nicki told MTV News UK. "That's my baby, I'm very, very proud of him. He's just an incredible talent and people like him only come around once every twenty, thirty years."

Nicki found performing with Drake exhilarating.

"I was happy to go out there and rock with the fans," she recalled.

"I was happy to go out and perform Make Me Proud as I haven't performed that in a long time."

Nicki loves her fans in the UK.

"They really made me feel that when I come to London, that I'm home," she explained. "You know it's rare that you find a place that you've never been to and it feels like home. I only started coming to London last year and it feels incredible, they are like my die hard fans."

Cover Media