Nicki Minaj May Not Return as Judge of American Idol Next Season

Mar 30, 2013 Author: Pinoy Ambisyoso | Filed under: American Idol Season 12, Celebrity Gossip, Television

Singer-rapper Nicki Minaj may not return to the next season of American Idol as judge. According to Hollywood Life, The chances of Nicki returning to the show next season are slim-to-none.

Nicki Minaj Fired in American Idol

The producer of the show are considering letting her go at the end of the 2013 season because of her not-exactly-professional work ethic.

She is such a major headache with her behavior, and its really taxing on many people with the crew, source said. So her behavior is wearing thin on many people this season.

The issue is not new to Nicki, she told reporters at a press conference that she is not yet ready to reveal whether shell be returning next season.

I think people would rather be su! rprised, Nicki explains. I like to save the mystery and the drama.

I never give that away, but you know what I always say this and I mean this from the bottom of my heart that just the people behind the scenes at Idol have been just like a dream to work with, and I really, really honestly mean that, she continued.

Do you want Nicki to return as judge in the next season of American Idol? Sound off below!