Niki Minaj addresses plastic surgery rumors (Video)

Nicki Minaj is coming forward to put rumors to bed that she had plastic surgery.

According to Zap 2 It, the American Idol judge sat down with Extra where the Starships singer explained, Ive never had surgery on my face.

Minaj notes that the rumors started circulation after the singing starlet started experimenting with different makeup techniques. When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I'm doing to my skin, but it's makeup.

She notes that her new makeup look is a bit more grown and sexy and like... less is more.

The conversation turned a bit more competitive when she was asked if a competition between fellow judge Mariah Carey, whom she's rumored to be feuding with, and Minaj were to engage in a sing off, if she would win.

Minaj explains her tactic stating, Oh, I wouldn't singI would just stand there and flash my boobs.

Check out her interview below!

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!