Barbara Walters Draws Wrath Of Nicki Minaj Over Mariah Carey Feud

BY IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 12 2012 1:16 PM

Nicki Minaj has a beef with Barbara Walters, claiming The View co-host never reached out to her to get her side of her spat with fellow American Idol judge Mariah Carey.

Barbara Walters Draws Wrath Of Nicki Minaj Over Mariah Carey Feud

(Photo: Reuters)
Barbara Walters

Sponsorship Link

The Starships singer lashed out at Walters in the second part of her E! special, Nicki Minaj: My Truth, over The View co-host calling her unpredictable on the talk show after speaking with Carey.

Minaj claimed Walters never attempted to get her side of the story.

Am I not good enough for you to get my side because Im a little black girl that raps? Because if I was J.Lo you wouldve called J.Los people, Minaj said, referring to former America Idol judge Jennifer Lopez, according to this clip posted on the Huffington Pot. You wasnt even there when I was on the show, Barbara, so I guess Im not good enough but Im only good enough to tell people that Im unpredictable when you dont f----- know me.

Rumors of a feud between Minaj and Carey circulated after footage was leaked showing the two divas f! ighting last month.

In an interview with Access Hollywood, Minaj disputed that she has a feud with Carey. She used the word allegedly when Access Hollywoods Michelle Beadle brought up the fight.

You know what? Mariahs a legend, Minaj said. Im sitting next to a woman who I looked p to since I can remember enjoying music Shell always be one of my favorite people in music. We both have strong personalities, but ultimately theres respect there and I think if nothing else itll make for really great TV.

Walters said she reached out to Minaj but didnt get a response. The singer denies Walters claim.

"Barbara walters didn't reach out from our team barbz. I guess we're too dangerous. Don't shake if u don't wannA get shook, Minaj wrote on her Twitter account, where she has nearly 15 million followers.