Nicki Minaj Blames Target and Wal-Mart For Low 'Re-Up' Sales

Target and Wal-Mart aren't exactly Nicki Minaj's favorites right now.

The Pink Friday rapstress appeared on Power 105.1's Breakfast Club to slam the nationwide retailers for not stockIng her recently released Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up in stores.

It is hard to get the album because the stores basically said that the last few re-releases they had put out did not do well and they didnt want to take a chance," said Nicki. "So, Target and Walmart is not selling the album. Target is actually my biggest retailer theyve always been my biggest retailer. Theyve sold the most Nicki Minaj albums ever, so, thank you, Target. But I wish you couldve sold this one.

She also went ballistic on DJ Envy for not having his Nicki playlist on lock. "Why dont you have the songs cued up though? I wanna hear High School, I wanna hear Hell Yeah, I wanna hear Im Legit, I wanna hear Up in Flames. Yall dont even know these songs," she argues. "You guys clearly dont support me, neither does Clue, but thats neither here nor there. Those are the songs that I would like yall to play. I dont understand why Im coming to radio and yall dont even have my songs ready...Thats the main focus of the kid coming to the radio. When the kid comes to the radio, the kid comes to hear her songs on the radio."

Seems like Nicki's hustle is becoming a struggle. Check out the full interview where she talks her E! reality show and feud with Mariah Carey below.