New Music: Nicki Minaj f/ Ciara Im Legit

Sat, Nov 17 2012 by EseHombre | Filed Under: Celebrities


Fresh off a collab with one bad bish, Nicki Minaj is on to the next in a surprise collaboration with Ciara.

Nicki decided to bring even more energy to her already jam-packed Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up release by throwing a Ciara track in the mix. In the new jam, Im Legit, which is similar to tracks like Travis Porters Make It Rain and Big Seans A$$, Nicki slows her flow down then, over a series of hand claps, speeds it up and gives you something to bounce to.

Ciara fits right in on the song while bragging on the chorus, Im the shit with no makeup/ Dont have to curl my hair up/ All this booty here mine/ Im a dollar worth of dimes. Nicki toots her own horn as well, even making light of that Romney/Obama scandal she found herself caught up in.

I graduate with honors.
I ball [Si]nead OConnor
I did a freestyle
Then I got a shoutout from Obama
Yes, yes I am ill
I go in for the kill
Hoes is my sons
Birth control
I am on the pill.

Take a listen below.

Are you feeling it?

Im Legit