Nicki Minaj to Barbara Walters: Am I not good enough for you to get my side, because Im a little black girl that ...

nicki-minaj

Nicki Minajs E! special My Truth is certainly presenting one version of events. Thats the funny thing about truth, though: everyones is different.

In the second of her three-night special last night (which you can watch in full), Minaj gave her story about what is going on between herself, Mariah Carey and Barbara Walters. It all started a few months ago, when Carey told Walters that Minaj had threatened her. At the time, Carey, via Walters, said that she heard Minaj say, If I had a gun, I would shoot the b***h, referring to Carey. Walters then repeated onThe View.

But in the new special, Minaj said that after Carey leveled the gun charge, Walters simply reported it and didnt ask Minajs team for comment. Am I not good enough for you [Walters] to get my side, because Im a little black girl that raps? she said, talking to her entourage. Because if I was J. Lo, you wouldve called J. Los camp. But are we not good enough for you Barbara?Im only good enough for you to tell people Im unpredictable, when you dont fg know me?

When talking about Carey, Minaj was kinder. Why would I wanna have a rift with someone Ive looked up to my whole life? Ive loved her and even told her that in the meeting.Youve got one of the best singers than ever sang ever in the world. Aint nothing wrong with that, but the fact that you had a problem with me being on there and thats why theres an issue.

When asked, a rep for Walters t! old EW that View producers did reach out to Minajs team for comment, and did not receive a response. A rep for The View told EW the same thing.

A rep for Carey and Minaj did not return EWs request for comment.

What truth? Whos truth? One thing we know for sure: If the new American Idol judging panel ever swings by The View, things are going to get awkward.

Read more:Nicki Minaj vs. Mariah Carey vs. Barbara Walters? The Idol feud continuesNicki Minaj releases new song Freedom: Hear it herePresident Obamas opinion on Nicki Minaj vs. Mariah Carey is revealed at last