Nicki Minaj hints at a return to Twitter

Nicki Minaj deactivated her Twitter account last weekend, but she hinted that there is a good chance she'll return to the site.

Nicki Minaj out and about. (London, England)

Minaj, 29, deactivated her account after getting in a Twitter argument with the fan site, NickiDaily, which was also deleted after the site leaked multiple songs off the rappers new album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

"Like seriously, it's but so much a person can take. Good f---ing bye," she wrote out of frustration, according to MTV News.

Minajs Twitter absence may not be a permanent one. When she appeared on The Graham Norton Show, the Starships rapper said a voice within influenced her to deactivate her account. Still, she expressed a desire to return to Twitter for her fans.

"A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that's what I did," she explained, according to E! Online. "I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me. I reply all the time and get to know them by name and I have a really personal bond with themnot all 11 million, but at least 10 of them a day."

Minaj, however, wont reveal when she will make her return.

"I don't know yet, I'm thinking about it, she said. I miss my Barbz, please bear with me."

Nicki Minaj has been off of Twitter for 5 full days so far. She has 30 days to reactivate her account . According to MTV News, her verified status keeps anyone from taking her Twitter handle, @NICKIMINAJ.