Nicki Minaj: I want to raid the Queen's wardrobe!

Were obsessed with Nicki Minajs London wardrobe: the green wigs, Pink rubber catsuits and bondage harness skirts so were a bit surprised to find out her fashion icon is er, The Queen. I bet her closet is crazy, Id love to go through it. I bet the dresses would fit me too shes like a little, tiny ladybug, she told The Sun this week.

Nicki, whos here to promote her Roman Reloaded album, says her Pink obsession is all down to growing up too poor for her mum and dad to be able to afford girly clothes for her. When I was younger I didnt have much financially, like we couldnt afford a lot of stuff and I remember seeing little girls rooms on TV and theyd all be Pink, she explains. I didnt have my own room, I shared with my brother, so I would have this daydream and imagine that one day I could have my own room and it would all be Pink, like Cinderellas. So I guess Pink takes me back to that time and it just feels euphoric when I wear it. I love it.

No tongues with Madonna

The singer, 29, also talked about snogging Madonna on her birthday, and reveals there was no tongue. Which is probably a good thing as we imagine Madonnas tongue to be like a lizards. She went in for a kiss. No, it wasnt a tongue, it was just a kiss, but she did it, she says. I had no idea it was going to happen, but Madonna is a bad-ass shes the ultimate bad-ass. She ! has very soft lips, though.

Come on Mads, just admit you forgot to buy Nicki a present and had to distract her with a snog. We've all been there.