Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai

After Nicki Minajs sit down with Jimmy Kimmel Friday night, we learned three things: She has a brand new stylist, she doesnt fight fair and you cant go around hugging boys that you arent married to in Dubai.

She returned to Jimmy Kimmel Live! for the first time in almost three years last night looking amazing in Roberto Cavalli as she dished about her new American Idol gig. She also revealed whether or not she likes Mariah, if shed ever resort to fighting her and told a story of the time she almost got thrown in the slammer for being fresh.

Catch a few highlights and video below:

On the time she almost got arrested for hugging a fan
You know what? I almost got in trouble because the guys in Dubai are like so cute, its not even funny. So one of the rules is you cant hug a man there if youre not married to the man. So, when we were leaving there, there was this one guy there that was so freaking cute and I was just like Bye [Cheeses] because I just wanted to have this one last moment to like save the moment with him and I didnt know he was a cop [] and so I went to give him a hug [in the airport] and like literally I almost felt like time s! topped in Dubai.

I felt like everything froze and every single person turned around in slow motion and was like NOOoooo and everyone in my team thought I was about to be put in jail. It was the scariest thing. But he kind of put his arm up a bit and cracked a little nervous smile and then I was like Im sorry! Im sorry and then I just left.

On whether she likes Mariah
I wouldnt say that I dont like her but I think she doesnt like me.

I definitely tried [to be cool with her] because Ive looked up to her for a long time. So I dont want to be like hating this lady but she just an issue from the beginning. Were having fun though. Those were the beginning episodes and of course things happen, you guys all saw that but really now when I go to work on Idol, Im having fun. Even at that time, like earlier in the day I was having fun. I really genuinely enjoy going there. I like the people behind the scenes. I like the producers. We have a lot of fun, even with Mariah and I, we really do have fun.

On whether shed fight Mariah
Well, I never fight with fists. [I use] whatever weapon is handy [laughs] wait dont tell anyone I said that unless there will be another Barbara Walters interview [laughs]. No, Im kidding, I would never fight. I dont condone violence Barbz.

Catch the interview below:

Bonus: Nicki Minaj has fans going crazy outside of Jimmy Kimmel