Nicki Minaj On Mariah: 'I Don't Think She Likes Me'

16:51, Monday, 28 January 2013

Nicki Minaj has addressed her turbulent relationship with fellow American Idol judge, Mariah Carey.

After the pair infamously locked horns during auditions last year, the pair vowed to put their differences behind them - with Minaj now reigniting their feud after telling Jimmy Kimmel Live that there is still tension between them.

When asked by Kimmel if she holds a grudge against Carey, the Super Bass rapper replied: "I wouldn't say I don't like Mariah I definitely don't think she likes me."

She went on: "I've looked up to her for a long time. I don't want to be hating this lady. She just had an issue from the beginning."

The Young Money star previously played down her clash with Carey, telling Ellen DeGeneres: "I don't know. It was just two big old divas, I guess."

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311