Nicki Minaj Parts Ways From Wig Hair Stylist 'After Falling Out'

Sundance/Five Star InstituteSundance/Five Star Institute

Female rapper Nicki Minaj is famed for her array of different colour wigs along with her garish outfits just as much as her hits, but now it has emerged that she has parted ways with her hair stylist.

The 'Super Bass' hitmaker became famous for her ever-changing outrageous wigs, but she has now fallen out with the man behind the weaves, Terrence Davidson who has also worked with Jennifer Hudson and Mary J Blige, the celebrity hair stylist reveals in a statement.

A statement about their parting ways has now been released, reading: "Terrence Davidson most recently served as the celebrity hairstylist, wig creator and creative director for Nicki Minaj.''

Nicki Minaj Parts Ways From Wig Hair Stylist 'After Falling Out'Nicki Minaj Parts Ways From Wig Hair Stylist 'After Falling Out'

Nicki Minaj has parted ways with her hair stylist after an alleged falling out - Splash

''After creative differences, he has decided to pursue other opportunities,'' it abruptly quips.

And further explaining his decision to end their partnership after three years, the celebrity stylist adds: "It has been an amazing experience offering me a chance to express my creativity and exhibit my love for the art form of wig design.''

''I have decided to part ways from Nicki Minaj because I would like to explore other opportunities within! my own brand and re-energise my creativity... ''

''I am very proud of the body of work built with Nicki Minaj and I appreciate the support over the years from fans who've expressed love for my craft. Look forward to seeing me larger than life in 2013,'' he continued.

Golden Globe Awards: Jodie Foster Cheered On By Mel Gibson During 'Coming Out' Acceptance SpeechFrom 'Sexual Nightmares' To 'B****y Beards': The 12 Best Quotes From The Golden GlobesVictorias Secret Model Blames Selena Gomez For Trouble With Justin Bieber