VIDEO: Nicki Minaj speaks out on Mariah Carey feud

Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey have buried the hatchet and Nicki Minaj has spoken about it on Ellen DeGeneress talk show.

As wlel as talking about the hectic American Idol schedule and how she refuses to take a wee-break, Nicki talked about the spat between her and the We Belong Together diva.

When asked what happened, Nicki said: It was just two big old divas, I guess. I was just sitting there and I guess before I went in there I heard all of the stuff that had been said but I didnt believe that.

I heard them saying Mariah doesnt want you on the panel but I was like No Im friends with Mariah and I was like arguing people down like Dont believe everything you read, you crazy!

She then goes on to explain what happened when she joined the panel and why there were problems between her and the Fantasy singer. Watch the video to find out what went down!