Nicki Minaj fan of reality shows

Nicki Minaj says she watches the Real Housewives reality shows on her days off.

The hip hop star and American Idol judge says she has recently been watching TV shows as part of her "vacation."

Favourites include Judge Judy as well as the US reality VH1 show Love & Hip Hop.

"For the last four days, I've been vacationing in my bed watching all the Real Housewives shows, all the Love & Hip Hop shows and Judge Judy," she revealed to People magazine.

"Maybe three times a year I get a few consecutive days off."

Nicki, who has been embroiled in a well-publicised 'feud' with fellow Idol judge Mariah Carey, has admitted she does have her diva days.

"My diva thing is that I need heaters in my hotel room, and if I don't have heaters then someone's going to get yelled at," she confessed.

Nicki will be designing and developing her own clothing and accessories line for Kmart this year.

The American Idol judge along with The Voice judge Adam Levine, have been signed up by the chain store Kmart and ShopYourWay.com to develop their collections.

Cover Media